Monday, December 5, 2011

Couponing in Edmonton

So today I am officially setting up a coupon binder!!  This is not going to become a blog about couponing because I believe there are already a lot of blogs out there that do the job just fine.  Here are a few:

Canadian Coupon Mom
Money Saving Mom Canada
Extreme Couponing Mom
Mrs. January
Frugal Edmonton Mama

Any google search will reveal a thousand blogs about couponing in Edmonton (and Canada), so it's not too hard to find that info. 

I would recommend that if you get the opportunity to take a couponing course, you do so. These are usually only a few dollars, but they really give you a lot of insight into couponing and how exactly it's done legally and responsibly here in Canada. 

My personal belief is that couponing is excellent, as long as it has some boundaries.  Those boundaries include staying within the store coupon policies, and not spending a bunch more money on things you don't need just because you have coupons.  I believe in finding coupons for the things I use, can use, or can give away.  If I can find free things, I grab them whether I use them or not, because I can always donate them to a shelter or give them away.  I also believe in taking the coupons that you'll use, and not taking coupons that are on products that you are not purchasing. 

Using coupons can be very rewarding when done correctly.  I look forward to progressing in my coupon skills, and I also look forward to being able to give a bunch of stuff away, and save money all at once! 

Please feel free to contact me if you want to know more about couponing, but I think you'll find all the info you could need on one or more of those blog websites I posted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?