Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grocery Tip #2 - Wholesale Club

My second grocery tip comes from another response I received from my ad on the kijiji website.




I haven't checked it out for myself yet, but I've been told that the Real Canadian Wholesale Club (www.wholesaleclub.ca) is pretty much the least expensive store for bulk items.  Pasta, large cuts of meat, cases of soup, and many other things are said to be far less expensive at the Wholesale Club than even at Superstore or Costco.

There are a few good reasons to shop at the Wholesale Club:
  • There is no membership required
  • Buy product individually, in a club pack, or by the case
  • Multi-unit discounts
  • Extended hours of operation
  • Fast Check-out
The Wholesale Club website has a page where you can print off coupons to bring into the store.

Just by glancing at their site for a few moments, I can tell you that I noticed they have their 4kg boxes of chicken breasts for nearly $10 less than I've found at Safeway, and still cheaper than I've found at Costco or Superstore.  Very interesting!

Come back for more tips!  I have many more, including a whole bunch of websites that offer coupons that you can either receive in the mail or print for yourself, depending on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What about you?